Sweet Potato Hash
by Paula | March 25, 2014 1:39 am
Sweet Potato Hash (courtesy of Oxygen Magazine, January 2014)
Ready in 20 minutes • Makes 2 servings
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup bell pepper
- 1 chicken jalapeno sausage, diced
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 sweet potato, shredded
- Hot sauce (optional)
- 3 fresh sage leaves or 6 cilantro leaves, chopped
- 2 eggs
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Sauté the onion, bell pepper, sausage and cumin. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add the sweet potato and hot sauce. Cook 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add the sage or cilantro and cook 1 minute. Remove from skillet and set on a plate.
- Fry the eggs for 3 minutes, flip, and cook an additional minute. Place eggs over hash. Season and serve.
Nutrients per serving: Calories: 224, Total Fats: 9 g, Saturated Fat: 3 g, Trans Fat: 0 g, Cholesterol: 244 mg, Sodium: 414 mg, Total Carbohydrates: 22 g, Dietary Fiber: 4 g, Sugars: 9 g, Protein: 16 g, Iron: 3 mg
Source URL: http://paulashealthyliving.com/sweet-potato-hash/
Copyright ©2017 Paula's healthy living unless otherwise noted.