Makes 6 servings, ready in 70 minutes, calorie per serving- 128, total fat 2.5 g.
- 1 cup egg whites
- 1/2 tsp. Black pepper
- 16 oz. fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup diced onion (vidalia if you can get them)
- 1 1/2 cup diced cauliflower florets
- 1/2 cup diced mushrooms
- 1 tsp. olive oil ( or EVOO)
- pinch of sea salt
- 8 oz non-fat cottage cheese
- 8 oz Fit and Lively non fat vanilla yogurt (or plain Greek yogurt)
- 1/2 cup crumbled non fat feta (or low calorie cheddar cheese)
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/8 cup Asiago/ romano heese ( optional)
Turn on oven to 350 degrees. Coat glass or ceramic 8 X 8″ dish coated with butter flavored cooking spray. Pour in egg whites and pepper. Sauté onions, cauliflower, mushrooms in a non-stick pan with oil. Add to egg whites when cooled. Add cottage cheese, yogurt, feta. Stir till blended in the cooking dish. Sprinkle Asiago on top. Bake for 45 min. If prefer a golden color on top, put under broiler, watching till desired color is achieved. Enjoy!
Print this post